Siggins Miller Consultants is an Australian company which has operated in Australia and internationally for the last 20 years.
Siggins Miller has a strong track record of delivering national and international outcomes, in policy development, the review and evaluation of service systems, organisational development, and population based service system design.
Some of our recent assignments have included:
- Evaluation of the National Participation Trials for the My Health Record (e-health) System – Australian Department of Health
- Evaluation of Australia’s National Drug Strategic Framework – Australian Department of Health
- Evaluation of the voluntary labelling initiative to place pregnancy health warnings on alcohol products – Australian Department of Health
- Review of the implementation of the tobacco plain packaging measure in Australia– Australian Department of Health
- The provision of service system design and planning (population based needs assessment, service system mapping, gap analysis and stakeholder consultation) in the primary healthcare system in Australia – Various primary healthcare commissioning bodies
- Organisational review and development services to the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre – University of New South Wales
- Governance and operational review of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians – Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Provision of strategic advice and organisational development services, in the establishment of the Menzies Health Institute Queensland – Griffith University, Gold Coast
- Development of the National Health Workforce Innovation and Reform Strategic Framework – Health Workforce Australia
- Rural and Remote Health Workforce Innovation and Reform Strategy – Health Workforce Australia
- National Cancer Workforce Strategic Framework – Health Workforce Australia
- Development of the National Mental Health Workforce Strategic Plan – Australian Department of Health
To find out more please contact us by using the pro-forma on the (right/left) of the page. Alternatively, please call (07) 3374 2801 or email us directly here