Our fulltime staff and our strong network of expert senior associates represent a wide variety of disciplines including: psychology, medicine, nursing and midwifery, health economics, accounting, health sciences, epidemiology, population health, and ethics.
- Increased cost effectiveness of service delivery
- Improvements in the culture and productivity of organisations and their staff
- Evidence based treatment options for mental health, addiction and aged care services
- Reduced cost of commissioning healthcare services
- Reduced gaps between research and policy, and policy and practice
- Evidence based population and regional healthcare planning and service system design
- Improved quality and safety of healthcare services
- Increased workforce capacity through evidence based innovation and reform
To find out more please contact us by using the pro-forma on the right of the page. Alternatively, please call (07) 3374 2801 or email directly here.